As we do every Friday, we’ve collected our most-shared Twitter links for your weekend reading pleasure.
From the web:
- “The best managers have ‘adult conversations’ right away to clear the air.” Management be nimble.
- A cheaper way to get that stand-up desk via an Ikea hack and some elbow grease.
- This Quora thread details all of the things you’re doing wrong every day, from email to eggs.
- How to live on 24 hours a day.
- On the 9-to-5 lifestyle and how your life has been designed to fit it.
- How goals and good intentions can hold us back.
- What you need to start your new job off right, and why the first 90 days are crucial.
- You were born to sell! On dismantling the myths of self-promotion.